Biomedical engineering combines engineering principles with biological and medical sciences with the objective of designing and producing equipment, devices, computer systems and software that can be used in the healthcare industry.
As a biomedical engineering intern you may be involved in tasks which relate to developing techniques, products and objects which help in the diagnosis and the treatment of medical patients.
Examples of biomedical engineering internships:
- Internship in medical equipment and supplies manufacturing
- Internship in research and development in in the physical, engineering, and life sciences
- Internship in pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing
- Internship in navigational, measuring, electro medical and control instruments manufacturing
- Internship in hospitals, both public and private
If you are looking for a biomechanical engineering internship, feel free to contact us using the form below: