Economics is a social science that concerns the parameters and guidelines related to the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
In an economics internship, you could be involved in the following:
- Compiling, analysing and reporting data to explain economic phenomena.
Forecasting market trends.
- Applying mathematical models and data/statistical techniques.
- Developing economic plans and standards.
- Preparing reports that can be used in forecasting trends and formulating economic policies.
- Forecasting production and consumption of renewable resources.
- Analysing economic and statistical data in areas such as finance, employment, agriculture or production
- Formulating recommendations, policies, procedures and plans to solve economic issues.
- Providing advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, and public and private entities.
- Presenting recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
Examples of economics internships:
- Internship in federal government
- Internship in state or local government
- Internship in management, scientific, and technical consulting services
- Internship in scientific research and development services
- Internship in finance and insurance
- Internship in trading companies
If you are looking for an internships in economics, feel free to contact us using the form below: