Electrical engineering involves developing technical gadgets and procedures that can dispense and transmit energy thus it entails working with physical-technical problems in a laboratory setting, in an office or on a site. In order to be able to carry out an internship in this field, you should be studying Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, or similar subjects.
During an electrical engineering internship you could be involved in tasks such as:
- Database maintenance.
- Carrying out research on the relevant market (for implementing different electrotechnical components).
- Developing educational concepts.
- Developing, rebuilding and putting sample products into operation.
- Communicating and discussing recent topics with other companies.
- Coordinating meetings with stakeholders.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality management.
- Participating in different projects.
- Creating concepts and methodologies to improve quality and to remove deficiencies.
Examples of electrical engineering internships:
- Internship in electronic engineering
- Internship in microelectronics engineering
- Internship in signal processing engineering
- Internship in power engineering
- Internship in control engineering
- Internship in telecommunications engineering
- Internship in instrumentation engineering
- Internship in computer engineering
- Internship in renewable and sustainable energy
If you are looking for an electrical engineering internship, feel free to contact us using the form below: