Human resources within a company or an organisation refers to the group of personnel or a department that looks after matters relating to the workforce of that organisation or company. The Human Resources (HR) Department of an organisation plans, directs and coordinates the administrative functions of the organisation with regards to its staff.
An internship in human resources could see you involved in HR administration, payroll, internal and external recruitment, training and development, or social auditing for example.
Examples of internships in HR:
- Internship in the human resources department of a non-profit organisation
- Internship in HR coordination
- Internship in international human resources
- Internship in training and development
- Internship in education
- Internship in recruitment
If you are looking for a Human Resources Internship, feel free to contact us using the form below: