During a mechanical engineering internship you could be working alongside professional engineers from various streams such as mechanical, electrical, computer or civil engineering.
As an intern you could be involved in any of the following:
- Developing a product.
- Managing a database.
- Quality control.
- Participating in various projects.
- Creating concepts and methods to improve the quality of a product and to remove uncertainties relating to a product.
Examples of mechanical engineering internships:
- Internship in research and development in physical, engineering and life sciences
- Internship in aerospace product and parts manufacturing
- Internship in computer and electronic product manufacturing
- Internship in general engineering services
- Internship in machinery manufacturing
- Internship in construction and building project management
- If you are looking for an internship in mechanical engineering, feel free to contact us using the form below: