Software engineering is the application of engineering to the concept, design, development, testing, implementation, production and maintenance of software in a systematic method.
During a software engineering internship, you could be designing, testing, implementing, modifying and ensuring the IT maintenance of software. As an intern in software engineering, you are likely to be working with a Software Engineer who is involved in the development of procedures and applications systems.
Examples of tasks which an interns could be involved in during an internship in software engineering:
- Development of specific and personalised software for a customer or a company.
- Coding of software.
- Design of software.
- Development of Web applications.
- Planning a project of a team and calculating the cost and budgeting for the demand (request).
- Maintenance of software and correction of bugs of applications.
Examples of software engineering internships:
- Internship in technical analysis
- Internship in software architecture
- Internship in software development
- Internship in software testing
- Internship in technical support
- Internship in middleware analysis
- Internship in application development
If you are looking for an internship in software engineering, feel free to contact us using the form below: