These Terms and Conditions are part of the agreement between the student intern or educational institute or host organisation and CareerDC. These terms and conditions concern the services of CareerDC including the usage of CareerDC’s website. The parties involved hereby agree with all the terms and conditions, read and understood what is explained below.
- Internship: The internship represents a work experience with a host organisation. The relationship between the student intern and the host organisation is not one of employment.
- Contact information: name, address and other contact information (such as phone number, e-mail address and social media profile details) of the student interns, the educational institute and the host organizations.
- CV: The curriculum vitae of a student intern.
CareerDC’s website: Our websites (www.careerdcinternships.com, careerdc.ae, careerdc.com.au, careerdc.fr) and/or partner sites.
- Student intern: A person that is looking for an internship in his/her field of study.
- Host Organization: An organisation that is hosting or considering hosting a student intern for an internship or work experience within its own organisation.
- Educational institute: Is a University, College, School or any education provider that has current students that are looking for internships.
2. Service process
- A student intern must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old and be able to obtain a valid visa for the duration of the internship if the internship is in a country other than the country of his/her own citizenship.
- After the student intern has enquired he or she can make an appointment with a representative of CareerDC over the phone or online or face to face depending the location of the student intern. In the event this interview has satisfied both parties the application of the student intern is accepted by CareerDC.
- The student intern is responsible for providing his/her CV, academic record and any other documents that supports the internship search process.
- The student intern is responsible for enclosing correct and complete information in his or her profile..
- The student intern is permitted, when requested, to access his or her information and to make amends. These amends are only permitted when it is in the interest of fulfilling the search process.
- CareerDC or associated organizations reserve at all times the right to reject the student intern application.
- When submitting the application, the student intern agrees to the service fee.
- When submitting the application, the student intern agrees that his or her personal information will be shared with third parties in order to assist them in search service.
- When submitting the application, the student intern agrees that their personal information will be sent to other countries.
- If the application of a student intern, as described above is accepted by CareerDC, the educational institute or the student intern will pay the enrolment fee
- CareerDC will organise interviews for the student intern with host organisations until the student intern is successfully placed in an internship.
- The moment the internship has been confirmed by all parties involved, the contractual relationship CareerDC will send the invoice of the program to the student intern or the educational institute.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- careerdcinternships.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED, USD and EUR.
4. Refund policy
- Please refer to the policies page.